To support our growth we are looking for a Driver CE for National Transport or International Transport.
- You carry out transports between different locations national/or international
- You receive the work assignments and you make the necessary preparations to be able to carry out your work properly.
- You perform a prior inspection of the vehicle.
- You prepare the wagon for loading and unloading (eg removing sails, closing and / or opening, checking twistlocks).
- You check the load for safety, completeness and damage and respond appropriately when irregularities are detected
- You report problems immediately to the planning
- You drive economic, ecological and responsible
- You respect at all times the relevant transport legislation with specific emphasis on respecting driving and rest times and ensuring that this can be checked (eg correct use of (digital) tachograph, ...).
- You perform all required administration (eg CMR, performance sheets, accident declaration if necessary, ...);
- After completing your journeys, you transfer the correct documents and data (disks, CMR, keys, ...)
- You treat the vehicle and related equipment "as good housefather”
- You have experience as a truck driver CE
- You are in possession of a digital driver card
- You can make yourself understood in Dutch and / or French/English/German
- You understand the instructions
- You can work with a GPS Experience in using the on-board computer system Transics is a plus
- You can work with an (electric) pallet
- You perform the work in accordance with the planning guidelines and this in a customer-friendly manner
- You can take the truck home.
- Depending on your preference you can opt for a national or international planning.
- Contract: you get a contract of undetermined period.
- Payment: you will receive a payment in line with the market.
- International environment: you will end up in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Autonomy: we offer a job where you can work independently.
- Training: you receive the necessary training and support.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of TML Recruitment.