For our main site in Izegem, we are looking for a junior transport planner. In this position you will mainly provide administrative support to our transport planning towards the UK.
- You offer administrative support in the follow-up of the planning.
- You collect the necessary data about the transport assignments and enter them correctly.
- You provide support in processing/drawing up the necessary documents.
- You follow up the order, both during and after execution.
- You support customer contact by telephone and email.
- You work efficiently and transparently together with your colleagues.
- In order to master all this, you receive thorough on-the-job training.
- You have a bachelor's degree (work and think level!).
- Some experience in a similar position is a plus.
- You have strong administrative skills and an excellent knowledge of office programs.
- You are stress resistant and enjoy working in a team.
- You are dynamic and have good communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Contract: You will get a contract of indefinite duration.
- International environment: You will work in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Autonomy: We offer a job in which you work on the basis of great independence.
- Training: You will receive the necessary training and support.
- Development opportunities: You get the chance to play at top level and to make the most of the opportunities that arise.
- Attractive salary with extra-legal benefits.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of TML Recruitment.