ICT Integration Coordinator
To support our growth we are looking for an ICT Integration Coordinator.
As an Integration Coordinator you take care of the implementation of digital file exchanges with external partners of Tailormade Logistics by managing Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), coordinating EDI implementations, realizing changes and supporting our end users. You also contribute to the development of our external and internal reporting. In this position you are part of our internal IT team and you report to the IT manager.
Main tasks are:
- You implement new EDI flows and map them. You test and coordinate the EDI flows.
- You investigate deviations and analyze problems thoroughly, so that a solution is found as quickly as possible.
- You will work independently or in consultation with the IT team.
- You perform maintenance of the EDI flows and reports together with the IT team.
- You inform end users about the various reporting options and help them if necessary.
- You create new reports and streamline the existing reporting.
- You have a higher education diploma in an ICT-related direction
- You have at least three years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience with EDI and XML is necessary
- Knowledge of EDIFACT is an asset
- You are analytically strong, result-oriented and you work accurately.
- You can transfer complex issues in a clear way to the end user.
Interested? Send an e-mail with your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to Jessica De Block.