To support our growth we are looking for a Transport planner.
In this position you are responsible for planning the journeys of the drivers, taking into account the available resources, priorities and limitations.
Main tasks are:
- You collect the data about the transport orders and record them digitally
- You plan the trips and confirm them to the customer
- You ensure an optimal load factor and you look for returns.You assign the journeys to the drivers who perform them
- You follow the transport orders and intervene when necessary
- You support the driver with problems on the road (traffic jams, breakdowns, problems with the number / quality of goods, etc.)
- You have a bachelor's level of work and thinking
- You have knowledge of the national and international road network
- You know the legal provisions relating to the transport sector (EC regulations “driving and rest times ″) You also know what the legally prescribed transport documents are
- You have a good knowledge of Dutch, French and English
- Experience with the Transport Management System TAS is a plus
- Having worked with a track and trace system for drivers (TX connect) is also a plus
- Being able to work with online freight exchanges is also a plus
- You are resistant to stress, customer-oriented and do not have a 9 to 5 mentality
Interested? Send an e-mail with you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org addressed to Jessica De Block.