To support our growth, we are looking for a Forklift driver who wants to work during the night shift or in 2-shift system
You receive the goods and unload them from containers, trailers and trucks with the help of a forklift. You check the goods received for quantity and damage. You place the goods at the exact location in the warehouse with a forklift truck, and follow the logistic system. If necessary, you move the goods within the warehouse with a forklift.
In addition, you assemble orders and package them. You affix the correct shipping labels. You perform a first quality control of the treated goods and their packaging. You do simple repairs to damaged packaging. Based on the loading schedule you load the goods in containers, trailers, and trucks.
- You have experience as a warehouse worker forklift driver
- You understand instructions whether or not with a loading schedule
- You understand the loading diagram of the forklift
- You have a valid forklift certificate
- You can work with an (electric) pallet and a strap machine
- You want to work during the nightshift or in a 2-shift system
Interested? Send an e-mail with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for Jessica De Block.