Izegem & Gent-Zeehaven
To support our company’s growth we are currently looking for a Financial Controller.
As a Financial Controller, you will support and advice our higher management with financial, business and strategical questions.
- You are responsible for preparing consolidated reports on a monthly basis. Thanks to your analysis you will formulate the necessary conclusions and advices. You will expand these reports and look for improvements.
- You prepare the forecast and budgets and assist in the follow-up
- In addition to accounting controls, you perform business processes controls to optimize the company’s financial costs/cost system.
- You provide ad -hoc support in financial projects and analyses
- You give financial advice at the start or in the change of business processes
- You follow our business closely. From our statistical data you can distract trends and evolutions. These will allow you to propose improvements to the company’s results.
- You monitor and control the business KPI’s
- You liaise with auditors and facilitate the audit processes
- You provide all required figures and data for the board of directors
- You have a master in finance/economics
- You have at least 7 years’ experience as a controller or in the field of audit.
- You have experience in consolidation and reporting in a complex international context
- You have strong analytical skills, are proactive and result-oriented
- You work accurate, efficient and can put focus on priorities
- You have solid Excel skills and are an expert in reporting applications
- You are a team-oriented with strong communication skills, takes initiative and are stress resistant
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French
Interested in this application? Send an e-mail with your resume and motivation to email@example.com addressed to Jessica De Block