Distribution Driver C - Izegem
For our site in Izegem we are looking for a Driver C for distribution / national transport.
- Delivering floor coverings to our customers, mainly in Belgium and northern France.
- Receiving work assignments and making the necessary preparations.
- Performing a prior inspection of the vehicle.
- Preparing the route: ensuring that all necessary documents are present and correctly set up of GPS and on-board computer.
- Checking the load safety.
- Checking goods for damage / completeness and responding appropriately when irregularities are found.
- Economic, ecological and responsible driving.
- Respect the relevant transport legislation at all times.
- Performing all required administration .
- Report problems and issues back to the planning.
- Experience as a truck driver C.
- You speak and understand Dutch and / or French.
- You understand instructions.
- Starting early is no problem.
- You can work with a GPS
- Experience in using the on-board computer system Eurotracs is a plus.
- You can work with an (electric) pallet.
- You are prepared to start every morning on our the site in Izegem.
- You perform the work in customer-friendly manner and according to the guidelines of the planning.
- Contract: you get a contract undetermined period.
- Payment: you will receive a payment in line with the market.
- International environment: you will end up in a dynamic, multicultural and international environment.
- Autonomy: we offer a job where you can work independently.
Interested? Send your resume to email@example.com addressed for Jessica De Block